Types of membership
- Individual Membership. Any individual may apply for an individual membership with the payment of annual dues.
- Family Membership. Any family of two or more individuals living at the same address may apply for a family membership with the payment of annual dues.
- Sponsorship Membership. A sponsoring membership pays added dues, can be an individual or a business.
- Dues as established annually by the Board of Directors, shall be payable the first of January each year.
- The membership year will be January 1st through December 31st.
- Membership dues received in the last quarter of the year shall effective through the following calendar year.
Membership fees are annual and cost $20 per person or $30 for a family . They can be paid at any monthly meeting or via mail to our treasurer Hannah Blaasch.